Everyone talks about the many benefits of studying MBBS in Russia and how to start your career dedicated to saving lives and improving healthcare. Right? But there are few who talk about the MBBS Scholarships in Russia For Indian Students.
Let’s discuss the things untold which give the Indian Students the reason for studying MBBS, especially in Russia
1. Study the human body inside and out
Are you fascinated by the complexities of the human skeleton? Are you excited to meet and greet the human body in person?
Well, you can save the name, shape, and size of all the bones, and medical research on human kidneys, lungs, and brains.
And all those little gears that are necessary to keep organisms functioning as they should.
Finally, you will find the meaning of every song that captures someone’s heart and tells about staying in someone’s heart… literally!
2. Complete Job Security, even in the Post-Apocalyptic Era
You must have heard about the security of medical jobs and the high salaries of doctors.
But have you noticed that doctors are still doing just fine in the post-apocalyptic era?
These people enjoy all privileges even after the destruction of civilization.
Everyone protects them because they are the ones who keep the group alive and healthy despite all the dangers.
As such, they are usually the leader of the group as well as the person with the most authority.
3. Infinite Medical Specialities to Choose From
And you have plenty of time to find your job. Throw a dart and choose one:
But wait doesn’t forget: geriatrics, oncology, cardiology, psychiatry, endocrinology, neurology, sports medicine, genetics, or critical care.
4. Never stopping to learn
You can never know everything in the medical profession. Even the best doctors must keep in touch with new discoveries and methods.
In addition, you can learn from your teachers and peers while you are in school. Colleague feedback and teamwork are essential.
Let’s talk About the MBBS scholarships in Russia For Indian Students!
Benefits of Receiving a Scholarship for MBBS in Russia
● Save you from debt
Many students leave college with huge debts. The idea of paying back all the money limits their education. It also puts a lot of pressure on them to pack well.
● Performance is improved
Getting a scholarship eliminates all financial worries. So you can spend more time studying, gaining knowledge and getting better grades.
● Offers job benefits
Winning a scholarship is an honour. You can get a scholarship with good grades once obtained, it will have a positive impact on future employers.
Scholarships Offered for MBBS in Russia by Russian Government
Certain groups of foreigners, Russians living abroad, and immigrants can apply for state scholarships for studying MBBS in Russia for Indian Students under the same conditions as Russian citizens after passing the entrance exam or Uniform State Examination (EGE). In addition, the Russian government annually offers so-called “state-sponsored points” to foreign applicants at universities. In 2021, 18,000 such points have been awarded.
International students (university graduates) who complete an internship in an additional vocational training program (vocational training or career development) do not receive a maintenance fee but receive accommodation in university dormitories. Quota allocation is carried out by Rossotrudnichestvo (Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Abroad, and Federal Agency for International Humanitarian Cooperation) through the international network of Russian offices and embassies abroad.
|What Government scholarships include:||What Government scholarships do not include:|
|1. Free tuition for the entire duration of the selected program.||1. Travel expenses|
|2. Maintenance allowance (during the registration period) regardless of the candidate’s success.||2. Living expenses|
|3. Dormitory (if any).||3. Optional health insurance card.|
Non-Government Funded Scholarships
● Russian scholarship project – Russian open door scholarship
Applications for the 2020 Russian Government Scholarships are now open. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the Association of World Universities are working together to offer the “Open Russia Scholarships” for international students from any country to study in Russia. This scholarship is only available based on the results of competitive exams for a master’s degree in economics, computer science, physics, or mathematics.
● Benjamin Gilman Scholarship
More than 2,900 scholarships of nearly $5,000 have been awarded to American students to study or pursue internships abroad. Candidates studying a foreign language, such as Russian, are automatically eligible for the Critical Needs Language Award of $8,000.
● BP Scholarship in Russian Studies
Russian scholarships ranging from 15,000 to 35,000 rubles per month are available for students studying MBBS and economics at our partner universities in Russia. Applicants must have received government financial support, have excellent grades, and desire to advance in their chosen field in the future.
● HSE Gold Funding for International Students
This is a funding program awarded by HSE Universities to deserving international applicants for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at a university. Applicants for undergraduate programs must meet the following requirements:
140-149 points – 25%
150-169 points – 50%
170 points or more – 70%
Graduate programs have some requirements of the following
50-59 points – 25%
60+ Points – 50%
HSE University offers a monthly scholarship of 1500 rubles and free tuition for the duration of the program.
Applications for the Russian Government Scholarship Program for International Students are aimed at attracting talented foreign students who wish to pursue master’s and PhD. Program in Russia.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship for MBBS in RUSSIA?
Below are the eligibility criteria for Scholarships for MBBS in Russia:-
• You must be 17 years or older by December 31st of the year of registration.
• Completion of class 10+2 in science
• Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in 10+2 classes
• Should secure a minimum of 50% in 10+2 exam
• To apply to study for MBBS, you need to clear the NEET exam.
The above section contains all the important details of your eligibility criteria to obtain the scholarship for the MBBS course in Russia.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia, Especially for Indian Students
1. Quality education: Russian universities offer a level of education that goes well beyond the excellent level. Moreover, Russian medical universities are well-equipped with first-class amenities and focus more on teaching clinical skills than academics. The learning modules are very simple and should be understandable for all learners.
2. Low tuition fees: One of the reasons why Indian students prefer Russian universities is their pricing. Also, Tuition fees are relatively reasonable compared to other medical colleges in other countries. The cost of surviving in Russia is low. Depending on your lifestyle, you could be in Russia on $14,000 to $21,000 a month.
3. Global Accreditation of Degrees: Governments give accreditation to medical colleges. In addition, it is approved by WHO, NMC, and other internationally recognized bodies, making it easier for students to intern and work as MBBS doctors in leading hospitals. So, When choosing a college for your MBBS program, we recommend choosing an NMC-accredited college but It is especially useful for Indian students who want to pursue their MBBS in a medical university in Russia.
4. Study in English: Good for Indian medical students who want to study MBBS in Russia. Most universities offer MBBS courses in English in Russia.
5. Tuition Subsidy: Russian Medical University offers scholarships to students applying for MBBS in Russia on a scholarship visa. Russia is one of the few countries where foreigners can attend school for free. Every year, the Russian government awards thousands of scholarships to international students.
6. Attractive infrastructure: Russian medical universities have a very attractive infrastructure. All Russian campuses have first-class buildings with advanced medical technologies. Let’s Say, For example, studying MBBS in Russia is very beneficial for international students.
How to Apply for Government MBBS Scholarships in Russia?
1. Find information about the selection of foreign applicants on the Studyinrussia.ru website.
2. Contact the United operator in your country for information on scholarships and fields of study.
3. Register on the website and complete the electronic form to submit your request.
4. Wait for the invitation to the selection process (interview, test, test).
5. Find yourself in the list of candidates (based on test/exam results).
6. If you are shortlisted, please provide additional documents.
● a doctor’s certificate (medical certificate) confirming that there are no medical reasons for not admitting you to a Russian university, including the results of your HIV test.
● a copy of the document (handwritten and translated into Russian)
Attach these documents to the electronic form and submit it online or send it to the operator in hard copy.
7. Wait for the letter/notification that confirms your admission to the university and information about the next steps.