INDORUS MBBS.. Best Overseas Education Consultants
A renowned and renowned medical school in Kyrgyzstan, the International School of Medicine, Bishkek is known for its quality medical education. It was founded in 2003 and has a total of three main campuses across the country. Among the three campuses, two of them are located in Bishkek and the third campus is located in the city of Cholpon-Ata.
More than 4,500 students from different nations study on the three campuses of the International Medical Faculty. This is popularly known as ISM. The International School of Medicine is a popular place for all who want to study medicine, even for Indian students. Not only is it an economical option for your medical studies, but studying at the International School of Medicine helps you engage with students from different countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, etc.
Several medical universities have opened in the Middle East. they have a fairly good reputation for their education, but the intake of students at ISM is huge.
1. International School of Medicine is known for its premium education and the way it is preferred as the best destination for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
2. It has several programs for students who want to get a quality medical education from a good institute.
3. The college currently has more than 3,500 students, most of whom are Indian students.
4. The university indulges in several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, and doctoral programs in various fields of medical sciences.
5. The campus is quite huge and easily provides all the facilities students need to complete a medical course in Kyrgyzstan.
6. Without any second opinion, the International School of Medicine is one of the best medical schools that preach medical studies through amazing and experienced staff and faculty who nurture you to become the best doctor.
7. Not only this, but the college has a low MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan, which makes many medical aspirants from all over the world flock to ISM and opt for Kyrgyzstan MBBS.
8. The International School of Medicine has various partnerships with many other types of institutions in the country.
9. It allows students to indulge in different types of medical studies to treat future patients with modern medical equipment and cutting-edge technology and tools.
|Particulars||Tuition Fee/Year||Hostel Fee/Year|
|Fees In Us Dollars||4700 USD||900 USD|
|Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||63,000 Rupees/yr.|
1. The International School of Medicine is a college that follows its principles and regulations in accordance with international standards of medical education.
2. The Faculty of Medicine is known for carrying out various foreign and domestic policies with a transparent approach.
3. The college has its own atmosphere that allows all faculty, staff, and students to participate in many aspects of the university.
4. The University for Kyrgyzstan MBBS currently has 9 administrative departments and 12 academic departments.
5. The teachers making up the academic staff are highly qualified workers with professional university education, medical rank, scientific titles, and nicknames.
6. ISM consists of 168 teachers with 81 teachers having an academic degree.
7. The academic departments at ISM consist of basic and clinical disciplines.
1. Department of Humanities
2. Ministry of Public Health
3. Department of Natural Sciences
4. Surgical Clinic
5. Department of basic disciplines
6. Institute of Special Clinical Fields
7. Institute of Introduction to Internal Medicine
8. Internal clinic
9. Department of Pathology
10. Institute of Macro and Micro Anatomy
11. Children’s, gynaecology, and obstetrics clinic
12. Clinic of Infectious Diseases
13. Clinic of cardiac surgery and invasive methods
14. Great MBBS Consultants or Advisers
Help us to know you better. Fill in the details and our team will contact you in the next 24 hours!
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have a very smooth procedure for admission to medical universities. The following points will clarify the overall admission process:
medical universities. The following points will clarify the overall admission process:
1. It is necessary to fill out the application to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan with all the correct information.
2. After that, you have to pay the application fees, admission fees, and all other fees as per university norms.
3. Candidates will receive an approval letter for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
4. The applicant must apply for a visa to the country.
5. They must send a copy of the visa and other important documents along with the check for the first semester fees.
INDORUS WISDOM PVT. LTD. has been a pioneer in helping the students to choose a suitable university from last 6 years. It is an organization duly authorized to help Indian students seek admissions in top Medical Universities in Abroad.
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.