MBBS IN ARMENIA
Do you want to pursue MBBS in a foreign country? You can enroll in any university in Armenia for a reasonable fee. Studying in a foreign country is the dream of every student. When it comes to MBBS, everyone dreams of an opportunity to study abroad. So MBBS Armenia is a wise choice for those who wish to pursue MBBS abroad and start finding suitable MBBS abroad consultants.
You will receive proper guidance from experienced instructors. Therefore, the number of medical volunteers in Armenia is increasing day by day. MBBS fees in Armenia are also suitable for medical students. Students do not need to pay huge amounts of aid. The maximum tuition fee for MBB in Armenia is $2,500 with a minimum of $4,000 per year. The cost of living in Armenia is USD 100 per month.
Armenia is a country, and previous Soviet republic, in the rocky Caucasus area amongst Asia and Europe. Among the soonest Christian civic establishments, it’s characterized by religious destinations including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and fourth century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, central station of the Armenian Church.
Armenia is a landlocked nation in the geopolitical Transcaucasus (South Caucasus) district, that is situated in the Southern Caucasus Mountains and their marshes between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea, and upper east of the Armenian Highlands. Armenia is verged on the north by Georgia, the east by Azerbaijan; the south by Iran; and the southwest and west by Turkey.
The climate is highland continental,dry with four seasons. Temperatures in Armenia can vary considerably between seasons. The summer is generally pleasant reaching 25Â°C, though in the Ararat valley temperatures can climb to 40Â°C.
Armenia is associated with around 40 worldwide associations, including the United Nations; the Council of Europe; the Asian Development Bank; the Commonwealth of Independent States; the World Trade Organization; World Customs Organization; the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation; and La Francophonie. It is an individual from the CSTO military organization together, and furthermore partakes in NATO’s Partnership for Peace program.
Study duration in MBBS course from Armenia
It takes a total of 6 years for MBBS students to complete their studies in Armenia. It is given point by point for a better understanding of the courses.
- Five years to complete academic medical training
- One year is required to complete the internship.
- The courses help students to graduate from MBBS Armenia.
Medium to teach while studying MBBS in Armenia
- Almost all medical universities in Armenia are approved by WHO and NMC.
- English is the medium of their training courses.
- Sometimes departments teach students in the local language.
- It helps you understand the topic better.
- Medical students will have no problem interacting with local people for their internship.
- English is an international language that makes it easier for students to understand and communicate.
- It becomes easier for students to understand ideas and concepts in English.
- It also facilitates smooth communication between students and professors.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Armenia
- The age of the students before the date of admission should be between 17 and 25 years.
- Students must have passed 10+2.
- Students must score at least 55% in +2.
- Students must pass Intermediate English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a combined score of 50%.
- Candidates in SC/ST/OBC category should score between 40% to 45% marks in the above subjects.
- To be eligible for MBBS admission in Armenia, you must have qualified in NEET and it will be mandatory from 2022.
- No entrance exam or language test is required.
- Hence, candidates who wish to pursue MBBS in Armenia must meet all the above eligibility criteria.
Documents required for MBBS admission in Armenia 2022-2023
- To study in Armenia, you need to fill out the application form and resume.
- Candidates must carry a copy of their certified mark sheet and completion certificate.
- You must bring notarized and certified copies of all educational documents.
- 12 passport-size photos are required for admission to Armenian universities.
- You must provide a notarized and certified copy of your passport.
- Students must have a medical certificate along with their HIV report.
WHY MBBS IN ARMENIA?
- The most fascinating facts about Armenia are its modern infrastructure and educational methods.
- The environment of Armenia is good for everyone and students should not face problems in terms of food and other necessities in Armenia.
- The admission fee is cheap and the admission procedure is very easy.
- Getting a visa is easy and the cost of living is low.
- No language test like IELTS or TOEFL is required.
- The medium of learning is English, which is easy for everyone to understand and communicate.
- One of the most interesting facts about Armenian universities is that they offer a wide range of facilities for their students.
- Facilities include library services, dining facilities, etc.
- Laundry services and Wi-Fi facilities are also available.
- Apart from this, Armenian universities organize various exchange programs for their students