MBBS IN RUSSIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Russia has been a popular destination for international students to pursue MBBS right from the Soviet Era. of Indian Students. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions among the top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia for Indian Students is a preferred choice for International students because of the highly subsidized fee by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries.
High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS for Indian Students. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student-to-teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. About 12 of these universities provide MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade, there has been a tenfold increase in the number of international students travelling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada etc.
The duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6 years. Students can also opt for MBBS in the Russian Medium, especially Indian Students. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area and it is also known as Russian Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation is the official name of Russia.
Moscow, the capital of Russia, is the largest city in the world. The population of Russia is about 146.6 million. The Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule.
The Russian Federation shares land borders with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
WHY Indian Students should Opt for MBBS STUDY IN RUSSIA?
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia for the Students of India is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidies for education.
- The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year.
- All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practise anywhere in the world including India.
- Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge.
- Students get a fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food.
- MBBS Students can get scholarships also if they fulfil the scholarship criteria.
- All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need it.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN RUSSIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS BY INDORUS MBBS
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia For Indian Students
Also, know about Mari State University in Russia for MBBS, one of the top universities in Russia for MBBS.