Caspian University International School of Medicine is one of the best medical schools in Kazakhstan. The college was founded in 1992. The university is located in Almaty. International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University is a multifunctional university that is positioned in the educational services market as a university that provides excellent continuous education through pre-secondary education, and bachelor’s and master’s courses.
Caspian University offers undergraduate university courses in 18 fields, as well as six master’s university courses and two PhD programs. Training highly qualified doctors who are competitive and in demand worldwide.
Dynamically growing and responsive to the demands and expectations of society, an international research-based medical school educates health professionals through the fusion of education, science, and clinics.
Caspian University International Faculty of Medicine is recognized by the Medical Council of India and WHO. In response to this demand, Caspian University established the Caspian International Medical Faculty under the auspices of the university. The university is able to provide medical training to its candidates at clinical sites of the reputed medical institution. Medical education is overseen by more than 200 professors and top MBBS consultants, most of them are well-known doctors and international scientists.
Thanks to the academic exchange program, students will also have the opportunity to practice and study in other countries. Caspian International School of Medicine has strong ties with domestic and international universities.
MBBS fees in the International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University
|Particulars||1 to 5 Year|
|Total Tuition Fee||$19000|
|Total Hostel Fee||$1200|
Faculty at International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University
1. Faculty of General Medicine
2. Faculty of Dentistry
3. Faculty of Clinical Pharmacy
4. Faculty of Psychology
5. Faculty of Ophthalmology
Benefits of MBBS at International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University
1. Experts and instructors with advanced qualifications work at the university.
2. The university provides an atmosphere where students can learn and improve their professional skills with the help of some of the greatest experts in the country.
3. The development of effective medical, educational and social technologies, as well as new scientific research, is necessary for successful work for the benefit of society, which is the most important goal of the International Faculty of Medicine of Caspian University.
Eligibility to study MBBS at the International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University
1. The candidate must have passed a recognized Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent competent test.
2. A minimum of 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is required for the 10+2 exam.
3. Applicants must be 17 years of age at the time of admission.
4. Indian applicants must get a NEET score to be eligible.
Admission procedure to the International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University
Step 1. Caspian University International Faculty of Medicine admission procedure is that applicants must fill out the application form which is given on the official website of the college.
Step 2. Scanned copies of documents should be sent with applications.
Step 3. International students will receive an acceptance letter within a week after submitting the documents.
Step 4. Admission will be based on application forms, the candidate’s eligibility, and marks obtained.
Step 5. After receiving the invitation letter, you can apply for a visa at the immigration department of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in your country.
Step 6. Prepare for departure and inform the university of your arrival date before arrival.
The documents required for admission to the International Faculty of Medicine of the Caspian University
The following documents are required –
1. Invitation letter
2. Passport copy
3. Copy of 10th mark sheet
4. Copy of 12th mark sheet
5. NEET Score Card
6. Birth certificate
7. Medical certificate
8. Passport size photo