INDORUS MBBS.. Best Overseas Education Consultants
Bangladesh is a country in South Asia, facing the Bay of Bengal in eastern India. This country is known for its lush greenery and abundant waterways. The three great rivers of Asia, the Ganges (known as the Padma), the Brahmaputra (locally the Jamuna), and the Meghna, flow through Bangladesh, and the fertile Bengal Delta, the largest delta in the world, is being formed. Located on the southern coast of Bangladesh.
There are evergreen hills in the northeast and southeast. The air temperature in this country has never reached below zero degrees Celsius. Bangladesh has a hot and humid monsoon season that lasts from June to October and provides most of the country’s rainfall.
NMC (MCI) Accredited Universities: 7
Awards: MCI, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER IMED, ACGME, MCC, WHO
Course duration: 5 years
Average accommodation cost: 24 to 30 lakhs
1. Quality Education
2. Advanced training at a reasonable price
3. World-renowned university
4. Excellent MCI/NMC results
5. Field training in clinical rotation
6. Similar cultural and dietary habits
Bangladesh is becoming a popular destination for students from countries like India, Nepal, and other countries to pursue MBBS. Every year, a big number of international students are applying to top medical universities in Bangladesh. The cost of studying and living here is affordable with respect to other countries. The average cost of an MBBS degree, if you are guided by the best MBBS consultants in Jaipur, Bangladesh ranges from INR 24 Lakh to INR 30 Lakh.
Medical colleges in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by MCI – Medical Council of India. ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA. IMED by FAIMER – Directory of International Medical Education by the Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This makes students who graduate from medical colleges in Bangladesh eligible to appear in major exams like USMLE, PLAB, and screening exams conducted by the National Board of Examinations of India under the supervision of the Medical Council of India and in any country in the world. Students are offered high-quality accommodation at much lower rates.
|NMC(MCI) approved colleges||13|
|Duration of the course||6 (Includes 1 year of internship)|
|Eligibility||Aggregate GPA of 7.0 in GPA 5 scale and GPA 4.0 in Biology in 10+2|
|Recognitions||NMC (erstwhile MCI), ECFMG, FAIMER, WDOMS, IMED, BMDC|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Approx. total fees||INR 25,00,000 – INR 35,00,000|
|Type of medical universities/colleges||Government and Private|
Main features of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Global partner universities, accredited universities, accredited universities
2. Affordable price
3. English is the medium of trade
4. Low-cost quality of life
5. Standard infrastructure and dormitory facilities
6. Goal-oriented learning
1. Easy Indian food
2. It is closely related to Indian culture and traditions.
3. The highest pass rate in Indian Medical Screening Test (FMGE)
4. Most colleges have their own hospitals where students practice
5. Bangladesh has shown great progress in terms of education.
6. With the passage of time, this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students from all over the world who wish to pursue their MBBS degrees abroad.
1. Education standards are very high and comparable to other developed countries.
2. The cost of a full MBBS course in Bangladesh is very affordable compared to other countries in the world.
3. Graduates of medical colleges in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to participate in various international seminars and conferences. This will help you develop as a successful doctor.
4. Bangladesh has top medical colleges that provide world-class education with high-quality standards and experienced staff.
5. MBBS degrees and other medical degrees obtained from Bangladesh Medical College are recognized by MCI.
6. Indian students can work again in India.
7. The accommodation is very affordable with quality standards and facilities.
Help us to know you better. Fill in the details and our team will contact you in the next 24 hours!
1. No entrance exam is required, so the admission process becomes much easier.
2. No financial aid is required for admission to Bangladesh Medical College.
3. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to do internships in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals in the world.
4. Students are provided with practical and experimental to improve their skills in a better way.
5. Hospitals are well equipped with good infrastructure and technology.
MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in India
Almost 25% MBBS seats in Bangladesh medical colleges are reserved for Indian students.
MBBS seats in Indian medical colleges are limited.
The fees for MBBS in Bangladesh starts from 20 lakhs.
MBBS fees in India in government colleges is up to 8-10 lakhs and in private medical colleges ranges from 20-60 lakhs.
The duration of MBBS in Bangladesh is 6 years (includes 1 year of internship).
The duration of MBBS in India is 5.5 years (includes 1 year of internship).
MBBS in Bangladesh is growing to be the top choice for Indian students owing to the following reasons:
|University/ College||Total Tuition Fee of 5 years||First Year Fee||2nd to 5th Year Total Fee in Installments||Hostel/ Month Charges||Mess/ Month Charges|
|Khulna City Medical College||$40,000||$12,000||$28,000||75$||75$|
|Rangpur Community Medical College||$43,950||$19,950||$24,000||Included||50$|
|Shahabuddin Medical College||$47,000||$27,000||$20,000|
|Marks Medical College||$38,000||$15,000||$23,000||included||50$|
|Parkview Medical College||$35,000||$10,000||$25,000||100$||50$|
|Barind Medical College||$38,000||$11,000||$27,000||Included||60$|
|City Medical College||$39,000||$17,000||$22,000||Included||50$|
|Faridpur Diabetes Medical College||$42,000||$31,000||$.11,000||included||50$|
|Universal Medical College||$42,000||$20,000||$22,000||included||50$|
|Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College||$32,000||$12,000||$20,000||50$||50$|
|International Medical College||$44,000||$18,000||$26,000||included||60$|
|Uttara Women’s Medical College||$46,000||$16,000||$30,000||130$||50$|
|Dhaka National Medical College||$53,000||$35,000||$18,000||50$||50$|
|Popular Medical College||$45,000||$20,000||$25,000||included||50$|
|Tairunnessa Medical College||$43,000||$15,000||$28,000||Included||60$|
|IBN Sina Medical College||$40,000||$21,000||$19,000||100$||50$|
|Delta Medical College||$44,200||$15,200||$39,000||Included||60$|
|TMSS Medical College||$44,000||$18,000||$26,000||Included||Included|
|North East Medical College||$44,000||$23,000||$21,000||Included||50$|
|President Abdul Hamid Medical College||$38,000||$15,000||$23,000||included||60$|
|Zainul Haque Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital||$40,000||$20,000||$20,000||included||60$|
|Anwer Khan Modern Medical College||$45,000||$30,000||$15,000||75$||$40|
|Mainamoti Medical College||$40,000||$15,000||$25,000||Included||60$|
|Institute of Applied Health Sciences||$43,700||$21,800||$22,000||Included||60$|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College||$42,000||$16,000||$26,000||Included||50$|
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
INDORUS WISDOM PVT. LTD. has been a pioneer in helping the students to choose a suitable university from last 6 years. It is an organization duly authorized to help Indian students seek admissions in top Medical Universities in Abroad.
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.