MBBS IN BELARUS
If you are looking for a suitable MBBS university or college abroad, Belarus should be your top priority. Belarus is the ultimate MBBS abroad destination. The medical education sector in Belarus is of high value. This is because the qualification is globally recognized and approved by the WHO. A large number of MBBS aspirants come to Belarus for MBBS admission. Many students from all over the world aspire to enrol in MBBS universities in Belarus. We have students mainly from India, Ghana, Zambia, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Iran, Azerbaijan, etc. If you are wondering why they chose MBBS Belarus, here is why.
Because it was very affordable compared to other European countries. We offer world-class medical education in Belarus to all international students while offering affordable MBBS fees in Belarus. Graduating from an MBBS university in Belarus gives you the opportunity to work abroad. You can work abroad or you can work in your country. The choice is yours. In the current scenario, more than 2000 international students are studying MBBS courses in Belarus. The quality of world-class education is proven here in Belarus.
The study duration of the MBBS course from Belarus
- The studying duration of MBBS in Belarus is 6 years
- This 6-year MBBS course includes an internship program
- Internship programs are held in multinational organizations around the world
Average education while studying MBBS in Belarus
The medium of MBBS education in Belarus is English
English is very suitable for international students.
English is a universal language and everyone can understand it
There are other Belarusian languages
Students are taught the Belarusian language to make life in Belarus easier
FEATURES FOR MBBS IN BELARUS
- Modern European standard of living.
- No Entrance Exam
- 100 percent Visa Guarantee
- Government Approved Universities
- World-wide Recognition of Degrees
- Indian Mess
- Minimal cost of Education
Consumption of MBBS study in Belarus
- MBBS classes in Belarus start by the end of September or the end of October
- Training of comprehensive medical courses in Belarus begins in September
- Students should be careful because MBBS aspirants from all over the world are applying here
- Seats are limited and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Therefore, it is better for students to apply for Belarus MBBS admission in July or August
- Applying early makes the admission process in Belarus easier and more convenient
- You can also contact medical colleges or consulting firms for more information
MBBS Belarus Eligibility Criteria
To get MBBS in Belarus, you need to meet several eligibility criteria
- Belarus has a free merit system for international students
- You must be 17 years or older by December 31st of the year of registration
- Must have completed 12th standard in Science
- Subjects should include chemistry and biology
- Must secure 55% or above in the 12th standard exam.
- NEET is now mandatory after new rules by NMC
- The admission process is very simple and convenient for all international students
Documents required for MBBS admission in Belarus 2022-2023
Important documents are required for the MBBS admission process in Belarus.
- Scanned copy of 10th and 12th standard mark sheets.
- Birth certificate.
- Valid passport.
- Immigration certificate.
- Parents’ bank statements to ensure payment of tuition and living expenses.
- A medical certificate containing a complete HIV report.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BELARUS
Vitebsk State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University is one among the top medical universities in Belarus.
Gomel State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University is one of the very few universities which have an advanced system of education.
Belarusian State Medical University
Belarusian State Medical University is a medical college in Minsk, Belarus.