About Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine
Tashkent State Dental Institute was founded in 2014. Tashkent is a city known for its beautiful architecture and is home to an institute of medicine. Thousands of students are drawn to the institute every year due to its rapid growth. Even though it is a relatively young university, Tashkent State Dental Institute has earned many awards and recognitions. A high-quality education is provided by the institute in the fields of Physiology and Pathology, Surgery, General Medicine, Orthopaedic, etc. With its state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologically advanced classrooms, the institute is an excellent setting for anyone interested in pursuing a medical career.
Well-Educated and Experienced Staff
There is a well-educated and experienced staff at the university who are always available to guide students and help them succeed. Furthermore, the university encourages students to participate in research projects that will benefit them and their future. This university offers students the opportunity to learn from some of the best faculty.
Accommodation and Amenities
The fact that students can stay in hostels and eat in the canteen is a huge benefit. Approximately 60 of the institute’s 1662 students are postgraduates, while 164 are clinical residents. Besides an air-conditioned auditorium, classrooms, a well-stocked library, highly qualified staff, a conducive environment for teaching and learning, as well as well-developed academic infrastructure, Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine offers affordable accommodation facilities with all amenities.
Affiliation and Recognition
Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is recognized by World Health Organisation (WHO).
Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Advantages of Studying at Tashkent State Dental Institute
- World Health Organization, as well as Indian Medical Council, accredit the Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine.
- Seeing the growth of an institution that is relatively new is a privilege students enjoy.
- Throughout the Institute, English is the primary language of instruction.
- In Uzbekistan, this university is one of the best dental schools.
- After earning a degree in Uzbekistan, graduates can find employment at any hospital.
- Tashkent State Dental Institute awards dental degrees that are recognized internationally, so graduates can pursue careers anywhere.
- Each class has a relatively small number of students, so each student receives ample attention.
- Despite the challenges of studying medicine, the university has advanced facilities and technology-rich classrooms to make the process easier.
Advantages of MBBS in Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine
- Students are encouraged to participate in research programs and international competitions.
- After their fifth year, the university offers its students internships so that they can gain practical experience.
- Comparing the price of the program with many major institutions, it is surprisingly affordable.
- There are opportunities both in the classroom and in practical training for students.
- It is located in Tashkent, the capital of the country. It is well known for its urbanization.
- Tashkent State Dental Institute maintains good relationships with many international universities around the world.
Faculties Offered by Tashkent State Dental Institute
The Tashkent State Dental Institute constitutes of the following faculties:
- Faculty of Physiology and Pathology
- Department of Surgery
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Gynecology and Obs
- Faculty of Paediatrics
Meta description: Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine offers high-quality education in various medical fields. Accredited by WHO and MCI, it has advanced facilities, and affordable accommodation, and encourages research participation. Learn more about studying MBBS in Tashkent State Dental Institute.