MBBS IN GEORGIA
Georgia is one of the famous places to pursue a career with MBBS. It is the best destination for all aspiring medical students. MBBS College in Georgia offers the best facilities to all medical students and accepts students who have not passed the bilingual test (IELTS + TOEFL).
In these cases, the country is very liberating. MBBS IN GEORGIA is a platform that enables medical students to access well-paying jobs in top medical farms and hospitals around the world. Students who wish to study MBBS in Georgia and have 50% marks are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Of the 35 medical universities in Europe, Georgia offers facilities to approximately 15 universities and these universities are recommended by the three major medical councils (WHO + UNESCO and NMC).
MBBS FROM GEORGIA is also available for Indian students on CBSE and ICSE boards. The duration of the course is five years and MBBS GEORGIA also offers a one-year internship opportunity. MBBS fees in Georgia are very affordable and cheaper than at other international universities. MBBS admission in Georgia opens up a sea of opportunities for aspiring medical students to help build a bright future.
WHY MBBS IN GEORGIA?
Georgia has become a hot destination for students from around the world who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
- The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India(MCI).
- The MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia are globally accepted.
- The students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which helps them in gaining more knowledge and experience.
- The students in Georgia get sufficient discounts on travel within the country.
- The top medical colleges of Georgia offer world class education with high outstanding staff.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia very low compared to other countries.
BENEFITS OF MBBS FROM GEORGIA
- The MBBS and MD degrees from medical colleges in Georgia are acknowledged by international bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Georgia are given chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- Students are given opportunity to do the practicals, experiments and clinical rounds to improve their skills in a better way.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The quality of accommodation is very good and comparable to other developed countries.
- MBBS classes in Georgia usually start by the end of September.
- The process of medical education in Georgia usually starts in September.
- Seats are allotted to students on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, it is recommended to apply in the months of July and August so that you can enroll in Georgia MBBS easily without any problem with the help of MBBS abroad Consultants in Jaipur.
What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Georgia?
Below are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Georgia.
- You must be 17 years or older by December 31st of the year of registration.
- Completion of class 10+2 in science
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in 10+2 classes
- Must secure a minimum 50% in 10+2 exam
- To apply to study for MBBS, you need to clear the NEET exam.
- The above section contains all the important details of your eligibility criteria to study the MBBS course in Georgia.
What documents are required for MBBS in Georgia?
Documents required for MBBS Georgia are: Applicants must submit these documents to study MBBS.
- Scanned copy of 10th and 12th standard mark sheets
- English birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Immigration certificate
- Parents’ bank statements to ensure the ability to pay tuition and living expenses
- The medical certificate with complete HIV report and immunization
- Passport size photo
- Completed application form
- Acceptance letter from the university to which you have submitted your application for admission
- Scanned copy of the regular scorecard
MBBS admission procedures in Georgia
Admission procedures for studying medicine in Georgia are very easy and simple. The whole process is very simple and easy to do.
Step 1: Enter the correct details in the online application form.
Step 2: After completing the application form, you will receive an offer letter from the Medical University of Georgia.
Step 3: After receiving the offer letter, you have to pay the course fee.
Step 4: After paying the course fee, you can start the visa process.
Step 5: Get your student visa card.
Step 6: It’s time to get on the plane to Georgia and make your dreams come true!