The Kazakh National Medical University was founded in the rural area of Almaty city in 1930. The Government of Kazakhstan awarded the title of National University to the Kazakh National Medical University in 2001 due to its best academic results.
The Kazakh National Medical University received recognition from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. This university offers students a number of study programs such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.
The university has well-equipped, modern infrastructure and the best medical equipment. About 1,500 faculty members work at the Kazakh National Medical University and about 11,000 students study at the university. Many students from many different countries apply for admission to Kazakhstan National Medical University.
MBBS fees in Kazakh National Medical University
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee (Approx)||$6500||$6500||$6500||$6500||$6500|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||₹4.55 Lakhs||₹4.55 Lakhs||₹4.55 Lakhs||₹4.55 Lakhs||₹4.55 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||₹56,000 (Approx)||₹56,000 (Approx)||₹56,000 (Approx)||₹56,000 (Approx)||₹56,000 (Approx)|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||₹5.11 Lakhs||₹5.11 Lakhs||₹5.11 Lakhs||₹5.11 Lakhs||₹5.11 Lakhs|
Faculties And Departments Of Kazakh National Medical University
1. Head of management in the field of public health and pharmacy.
2. Department of General Medicine of the Faculty.
3. Department of Postgraduate Studies.
4. Institute of the Faculty of Medicine and Prevention.
5. Faculty of Pediatrics.
6. Department of the Faculty of Pharmacy.
7. Department of the Faculty of Stomatology.
Admission to Kazakhstan National Medical University
To get admission to Kazakhstan National Medical University, you should follow these steps:
Step 1: Complete the online application form provided by the university. Complete the course registration form.
Step 2: Print the application. Send the signed form together with the required documents below to the university.
Step 3: Scan the documents and email them to the Admissions Office with the subject line ‘Application for Admission’ in the body of the email.
Step 4: Documents can only be submitted by the application deadline. Remember to submit all documents before the final submission date.
Step 5: After the verification of the student’s documents by the Kazakhstan National Medical University, the university will send the corresponding acceptance or rejection letter to the student.
Step 6: Payment of initial fees should be made once the candidate is admitted. After receiving the confirmation letter, the student will receive their fee.
Step 7: If the applicant has been accepted, they must immediately apply for a student visa to China. Kazakhstan National Medical University will send out invitation letters to students.
Document required for admission to Kazakhstan National Medical University
1. Official invitation letter from the university.
3. Birth certificate.
4. All documents must be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi.
5. Embassy legalization for all documents.
6. Visa fees.
7. Proof of payment of tuition fees for the first year at the university
8. NEET Certificate with Scorecard.
9. 10th and 12th Marksheet.
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan?
1. Kazakhstan is one of the most educated countries (because it was a part of the USSR until its disintegration) in the whole world, which has very good education systems.
2. Kazakhstan provides English as a medium in many universities that do not force students to learn another language.
3. Kazakhstan universities provide low and affordable MBBS education with an affordable cost of living.
5. Kazakhstan has many cities that provide a friendly environment for Indian and other foreign students.
Also Read:- MBBS in Russia For Indian Students
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
1. Kazakhstan and India have a good relationship so Kazakhstan provides an easy process for Indian students.
2. Kazakhstan has an easy application process for MBBS education in various universities for foreign students.
3. Many Kazakh universities provide admission without entrance exams.
4. The cost of living in Kazakhstan is similar to Indian metros and big cities.
5. The Republic of Kazakhstan provides subsidized education, which makes education affordable for both national and international students.