WHY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES?
Philippines offers high quality education with a safe environment to the international students. The fees is very low as compared to many countries. The degree in medical obtained from Philippines is accepted globally. This helps the students to get a job in any part of the world.
The academic calendar starts in June and ends in March. There are two semesters in each academic year, one from June to October and the other from November to March. The language of instruction is English which makes it a favorable place for many international students. The infrastructure of the medical colleges is much superior in terms of staff, equipments and technology.
The students are given hands on training and practical clinical rounds which helps in their overall growth as a doctor. The students from India are eligible to take MCI screening exam after they complete their medical degree from a medical college in Philippines. The MBBS or MD degree from a college in Philippines is recognized by WHO and MCI.
Benefits Of Mbbs In Philippines
Every year, almost 8000 foreign students take admission in Philippines Medical universities and out of which around 50% are Indian students. The standard of education in Philippines universities is well known around the world.
Thousands of doctors from these medical universities are sent to various countries like USA and UK every year. There are around 2299 higher educational institutions and 40 medical colleges.
The main benefits of pursuing MD degree from Philippines universities are:
- The Medical universities of Philippines are listed in WHO(World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India). This makes the students eligible for leading international medical exams such as USMLE and MCI for clinical practice in other countries.
- The medium of Instruction is English which helps international students to easily adapt and avoids the learning curve of an additional language.
- The cost of complete MBBS course is quite affordable and there is no donation fee in many Philippines Medical Colleges. Tuition fees range from 15 to 25 Lakhs Indian Rupees based on the ranking of the medical college.
- The cost of living is very low thus helping the international students to afford the expenses easily.
- The medical institutes allow students to practically diagnose patients which improves their confidence and provides them with better practical knowledge.