Bangladesh is a country in South Asia, facing the Bay of Bengal in eastern India. This country is known for its lush greenery and abundant waterways. The three great rivers of Asia, the Ganges (known as the Padma), the Brahmaputra (locally the Jamuna), and the Meghna, flow through Bangladesh, and the fertile Bengal Delta, the largest delta in the world, is being formed. Located on the southern coast of Bangladesh.
There are evergreen hills in the northeast and southeast. The air temperature in this country has never reached below zero degrees Celsius. Bangladesh has a hot and humid monsoon season that lasts from June to October and provides most of the country’s rainfall.
Overview of MBBS in Bangladesh
NMC (MCI) Accredited Universities: 7
Awards: MCI, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER IMED, ACGME, MCC, WHO
Course duration: 5 years
Average accommodation cost: 24 to 30 lakhs
Main attractions of MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Quality Education
2. Advanced training at a reasonable price
3. World-renowned university
4. Excellent MCI/NMC results
5. Field training in clinical rotation
6. Similar cultural and dietary habits
Bangladesh is becoming a popular destination for students from countries like India, Nepal, and other countries to pursue MBBS. Every year, a big number of international students are applying to top medical universities in Bangladesh. The cost of studying and living here is affordable with respect to other countries. The average cost of an MBBS degree, if you are guided by the best MBBS consultants in Jaipur, Bangladesh ranges from INR 24 Lakh to INR 30 Lakh.
Medical colleges in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by MCI – Medical Council of India. ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA. IMED by FAIMER – Directory of International Medical Education by the Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This makes students who graduate from medical colleges in Bangladesh eligible to appear in major exams like USMLE, PLAB, and screening exams conducted by the National Board of Examinations of India under the supervision of the Medical Council of India and in any country in the world. Students are offered high-quality accommodation at much lower rates.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh?
Main features of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Global partner universities, accredited universities, accredited universities
2. Affordable price
3. English is the medium of trade
4. Low-cost quality of life
5. Standard infrastructure and dormitory facilities
6. Goal-oriented learning
Why choose MBBS in Bangladesh?
1. Easy Indian food
2. It is closely related to Indian culture and traditions.
3. The highest pass rate in Indian Medical Screening Test (FMGE)
4. Most colleges have their own hospitals where students practice
5. Bangladesh has shown great progress in terms of education.
6. With the passage of time, this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students from all over the world who wish to pursue their MBBS degrees abroad.
Below are the benefits of getting an MBBS degree from Bangladesh for international students
1. Education standards are very high and comparable to other developed countries.
2. The cost of a full MBBS course in Bangladesh is very affordable compared to other countries in the world.
3. Graduates of medical colleges in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to participate in various international seminars and conferences. This will help you develop as a successful doctor.
4. Bangladesh has top medical colleges that provide world-class education with high-quality standards and experienced staff.
5. MBBS degrees and other medical degrees obtained from Bangladesh Medical College are recognized by MCI.
6. Indian students can work again in India.
7. The accommodation is very affordable with quality standards and facilities.
Benefits of MBBS from Bangladesh
1. No entrance exam is required, so the admission process becomes much easier.
2. No financial aid is required for admission to Bangladesh Medical College.
3. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to do internships in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals in the world.
4. Students are provided with practical and experimental to improve their skills in a better way.
5. Hospitals are well equipped with good infrastructure and technology.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
- Sikdar Women’s Medical College Z.H
- Anam Medical College Hospital
- Shahabuddin Medical School
- MH Samorita Medical College
- Women’s Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Siraj Al-Salami College and Hospital
- Anwar Khan Modern Medical School
- Bangladesh College of Technology
- Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- University of Dhaka
- Rajshahi University
- Chittagong University of Science and Technology
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical School
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Southern Medical School
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for MBBS in Bangladesh?
To be eligible to apply for MBBS in Bangladesh, students must have passed a CBSE/I.C.S.E/other qualification recognized by the Government of India (minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), 10+2 of your NEET You must have passed the exam. A score card, two passport-size photos, and a strong desire to become a doctor.