WHY MBBS IN CHINA?
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) published the 'Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in Undergraduate Medical Education' in English for international students in 2007.
This was done to guarantee a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students.
The following are the reasons why China is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
- There are 49 approved medical schools which come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government. All of them are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools".
- The graduates from these universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in China is quite affordable as compared to U.S., Korea, Japan and other European countries.
- China has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
- Students get ample opportunities in their field after completing their MBBS from China.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Chinese University are recognized by all the developed countries.
BENEFITS OF MBBS FROM CHINA
- Students are given chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself.
- No donation is required for getting admission in medical universities in China.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- The MBBS and MD degrees are acknowledged by international bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
- Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- The quality of accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.